It will be poisoned when eaten, it will be fatal, remember to tell your family
Question: How can I receive such articles every day?
Answer: Just click “Follow” in the upper right corner
Pumpkin is a kind of vegetable that we eat more in our daily life. It has a sweet taste and is best eaten in summer and autumn. But when eating pumpkins, be careful. Some foods cannot be eaten with pumpkins, especially crabs. Poisoning.
The nutritional value and efficacy of pumpkin
Pumpkin is rich in vitamin A, B vitamins, and vitamin C. The content of vitamin A in pumpkin is almost the first in melons and vegetables. Pumpkin is also rich in minerals, as well as 8 essential amino acids for the human body and essential histidine, soluble fiber, lutein and phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, silicon and other trace elements.
Chinese medicine believes that pumpkin is warm in nature and sweet in taste, and enters the spleen and stomach meridians. It has the functions of invigorating the middle and replenishing qi, reducing inflammation and pain, detoxification and killing insects. It can be used for qi deficiency and fatigue, intercostal neuralgia, malaria, dysentery, opiate detoxification, ascaris, bronchial asthma, diabetes and other diseases.
Pumpkin contains vitamins and pectin. Pectin has good adsorption properties, which can bind and eliminate bacterial toxins and other harmful substances in the body, such as lead, mercury and radioactive elements in heavy metals, which can detoxify;
2. Liver protection
In addition, pumpkin powder has a certain effect on the treatment of hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease and other diseases, because pumpkins and other yellow-green vegetables contain ingredients that can destroy harmful substances such as pesticides and nitrite in food, and can help weaken liver and kidney functions. Patients, enhance the regeneration ability of their liver and kidney cells.
3. Protect the gastric mucosa and help digestion
4. Relieve asthma and swelling
Traditional Chinese medicine believes that pumpkin is sweet in taste, warm in nature, and has the functions of nourishing the middle and nourishing qi, eliminating phlegm and relieving cough. Pumpkin is a food rich in vitamin A and vitamin E, which can enhance the body’s immunity and is of great benefit to improving the symptoms of autumn dryness. In terms of characteristics, pumpkin can relieve asthma and reduce swelling. Regular consumption can prevent frequent occurrences of asthma and bronchitis in autumn.
5. Prevent diabetes and lower blood sugar
Pumpkin is rich in cobalt. Cobalt can activate the body’s metabolism, promote hematopoietic function, and participate in the synthesis of vitamin B12 in the human body. It is an essential trace element for human pancreatic islet cells. It has a special effect on preventing diabetes and lowering blood sugar;
6. Lowering blood lipids and preventing stroke
Pumpkin polysaccharides may have a phospholipid-like effect, which can remove cholesterol, prevent arteriosclerosis, and prevent cardiovascular diseases such as hypertension. Pumpkin can prevent stroke, because pumpkin contains a lot of glyceric acid such as linoleic acid, palmitic acid and stearic acid, all of which are benign oils.
7. Eliminate carcinogens
Pumpkin can eliminate the mutation effect of carcinogen nitrosamines, has anti-cancer effect, and can help the recovery of liver and kidney function, and enhance the regeneration ability of liver and kidney cells;
8. Promote growth and development
9. Anti-oxidation and vision protection function
Pumpkin is rich in vitamin E and β-carotene. Vitamin E has a strong antioxidant effect, can effectively protect the body from some oxygen free radicals and peroxide damage, and may have a certain anti-aging effect. β-carotene can be transformed into vitamin A (VA), which has an important physiological effect on the human body, in the body. VA plays an important role in protecting eyesight, preventing eye diseases, maintaining the health of human epithelial tissue, and promoting the growth and development of children. VA plays an important physiological role in maintaining normal vision and improving eyesight, promoting bone development, and anti-cancer and anti-cancer of the body. According to reports, among people who eat pumpkins, people over 80 can still maintain good eyesight and can read newspapers without glasses.
10. Auxiliary treatment of prostatitis
Pumpkin seeds and pumpkin seed extracts have pharmacological effects on alleviating prostatitis and curing benign prostatic hyperplasia, but the effect is poor when used alone, and the effect on prostate disease is better if it is used in combination with other natural plants. Pumpkin seed oil is rich in unsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic acid and linolenic acid, which can prevent prostate cancer and enhance male sexual function.
12. Prevent and treat pregnancy edema and hypertension
Pumpkin flowers and fruits are extremely nutritious. The consumption of pumpkin flowers and fruits by pregnant women can not only promote the development of fetal brain cells and enhance its vitality, but also prevent pregnancy complications such as edema of pregnancy and hypertension, promote blood coagulation and prevent postpartum hemorrhage. Take 500 grams of pumpkin and 60 grams of japonica rice and boil it into pumpkin porridge, which can promote the regeneration of liver and kidney cells, and at the same time promote the recovery of appetite and physical strength after early pregnancy.
Pumpkin can’t be eaten with anything
1. Vinegar and pumpkin: acetic acid destroys the nutrients in pumpkin when they are eaten together.
2. Carp and pumpkin are incompatible with each other: the same food can cause poisoning.
3. Crabs and pumpkins: the same food can cause poisoning.
5. Pumpkin and mutton: “Compendium of Materia Medica” records: “Pumpkin cannot be eaten with mutton, which makes people irritating.” Because pumpkin nourishes the vital energy, the mutton heats up the deficiency, and the two supplements at the same time make the stomach gas congested.
6. Pumpkin and shrimp are incompatible: the same food can cause dysentery, you can use black beans and licorice to detoxify.
7, pumpkin and rapeseed: pumpkin and vitamin C-rich foods eaten together, it will destroy vitamin C.
Precautions for eating pumpkin
1. It is especially suitable for obese and elderly people with constipation;
2. Pumpkins are warm in nature, those with strong stomach heat, those with full qi stagnation, those with damp-heat stagnation and those with damp-heat stagnation should eat less; people who suffer from beriberi, jaundice, and stagnation of qi and dampness should not eat it.
4. At present, there are various pumpkin varieties on the market, with dark green, yellow-red, orange-red, and yellow-red spots scattered on the green skin. According to professionals, generally speaking, pumpkins with a long growth cycle contain more starch and are suitable for steaming or making various pumpkin cakes; pumpkins with less starch are suitable for cooking. Generally red and yellow skins are more suitable for steaming, and green skins are suitable for frying.
5. The skin of pumpkin is rich in carotene and vitamins, so it is best to eat it with the skin. If the skin is hard, cut off the hard part with a knife before eating. When cooking, pumpkin hearts contain 5 times the amount of carotene as flesh, so try to use them all.
Pumpkin is a common vegetable in summer and autumn. Long-term consumption of pumpkin has the effect of health care and disease prevention and treatment. The general population is very suitable for eating, but patients with diabetes and obesity should eat as little as possible.